Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sialia
Feb 12, 2016

No loving way, 6 years free of them. And I was born in the same year as OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sialia
Feb 12, 2016

Cnut the Great posted:

I live with some dude named Lawrence. I'm not sure how he's related to me. He always smells like liquor and I usually try to avoid talking to him.

Stop discriminating against Lawrence

Sialia
Feb 12, 2016

black children posted:

when im not in alaska i live with my grandma. she's very old and has had a lot of surgery, so it's been pretty tough for her to do stuff and live by herself since my step-granddad died. she has a wonderful 40 acre property that's been in our family for generations, so i maintain it for her and also help her with her day-to-day stuff like making food, cleaning up, making sure she gets her medicine etc. in return, i live in a trailer on the property (she lives in a cabin also on the property). it's a great setup and i love my grandma :)

This is a very good reason to be living with family. Thank you for helping your grandmother.

• Locked thread