Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I shoved both their bodies in my hot water heater so I can shower with them and jack it in the secret of their ooze.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

I moved out at 18 then came back at 30 after I suddenly lost a job I had invested too deeply in. Now I not only live with my parents in Northern Nowhere Colorado, I work for my family business here. Pure shameful nepotism but it's great for paying off debts and saving up money; plus I get to smoke all sorts of lovely things with my kin. Nothing brightens up an evening with white-haired old ladies quite like a pouch of shatterglass and an E-nail.

Nonetheless I look forward to my next place, even if I have to have roommates (I definitely will). Don't give up, embarrassed lurkers! Giving up is way more embarrassing.

Wait so if you move back home you have to nail white haired old ladies?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
You should bang her after she dies so you don't feel like she stole your 20's.

• Locked thread