Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

did they finish the game yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

quote:

GOD DAMNED LOWTAX WONT POST MY loving REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loving HOTLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #18,789

quote:

We idolized Something Awful and that whole burgeoning internet humor culture, pretended we were Lowtax (without the audience!)

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.

spacetoaster posted:

Here's a photo of Ben's bedroom he posted up for us.

I wonder what he is hiding under the bedsheets.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Parallax Scroll posted:

did they finish the game yet

Yes, it's finished.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
As an investor in start citizen I demand answers. If I would have known about this creep I wouldn't have invested ten thousand dollars to get the best spaceships on launch. Now that I know about this creep I will now invest twenty thousand dollars.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Enfield posted:

why is this stickied

Why wouldn't it be...please don't flame me.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Nude posted:

I wonder what he is hiding under the bedsheets.

Uxzuigal
Jan 16, 2013

Chill Berserker Dude
This is golden comedy. Voted 5.

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!

kikkelivelho posted:

I've seen some people say this and it's clearly wrong. Chris Roberts and Star Citizen are well known and respected names in the industry. There's a lot of jackals on various websites (one Smart included) who have been salivating for an opportunity like this, so RSI need to act fast. It'll be sad to see Ben leave, but IMO this is necessary to protect the project and the backers.

Everything about this post screams shill, i mean it checks all the boxes.

Attack on derek smart - Check

Defending CR - Check

Sad that a fat gently caress no one gives a poo poo about it is leaving - Check

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Reddit is mad about this whole thing: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4f2gc8/bens_lesnicks_blog_the_book_of_loaf/

And Ben has actually updated his "Joke" website because of us. http://hamtwoslices.net/

Took the 1,200 photos of his stalker target down too. lol

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

guys i assumed kikkelivelwhatever was making jokes

there's no way they're serious is there?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"lol you thought I obsessively collected thousands of a woman's photos and had one framed in my bedroom because I was CREEPY? lol it was a joke you idiots, lol #puppetmastered"

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Ryoshi posted:

there's no way they're serious is there?

It's real.

Back up for what Ben has deleted: http://web.archive.org/web/20150314145920/http://www.hamtwoslices.net/kerri-lee/

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

quote:

The Kerri-Lee Hackett photos were a running gag in 1999. I was a senior in high school and met her when she showed up to interview folks about a school shooting scare. I went home and dreamily told all my internet buddies I was in love and they teased me forever. One of them wrote a script for my ATI All-in-Wonder TV card that’d grab her picture during the traffic report and add it to a gallery. I recall it didn’t last too long, as she moved to another station around when I graduated. (I met her again in line for Phantom Menace and actually talked about this, which I’m sure was super creepy for her! If you can find this video, it me be the worst thing you can see me do.) I am going to kill that now—not because I don’t want people to know it existed (Ben liked GIRLS?!), but because she’s certainly a real person who doesn’t need old TV news photos spread around the internet. If you’re out there, Ms, Hackett, I’m sorry I was a weirdo! (I am still a weirdo, but I have a bit more respect for other people now!)

I think I had that ATI All-in-Wonder TV card too

Chill Doomhate
Nov 12, 2013

by Shine
bad thread on bad forum full of C U C K O L D R Y

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

quote:

The Kerri-Lee Hackett photos were a running gag in 1999. I was a senior in high school and met her when she showed up to interview folks about a school shooting scare. I went home and dreamily told all my internet buddies I was in love and they teased me forever. One of them wrote a script for my ATI All-in-Wonder TV card that’d grab her picture during the traffic report and add it to a gallery. I recall it didn’t last too long, as she moved to another station around when I graduated. (I met her again in line for Phantom Menace and actually talked about this, which I’m sure was super creepy for her! If you can find this video, it me be the worst thing you can see me do.) I am going to kill that now—not because I don’t want people to know it existed (Ben liked GIRLS?!), but because she’s certainly a real person who doesn’t need old TV news photos spread around the internet. If you’re out there, Ms, Hackett, I’m sorry I was a weirdo! (I am still a weirdo, but I have a bit more respect for other people now!)

Homer J. Fong posted:

I think I had that ATI All-in-Wonder TV card too

I have determined that Ben's statement is a lie.

http://www.wcnews.com/chatzone/threads/kerri-lee-sighting.21644/

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

is the news lady safe

Chill Doomhate
Nov 12, 2013

by Shine
Niggers

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Parallax Scroll posted:

is the news lady safe

quote:

It's not wrong to encourage murder if it means you can meet a woman, right? #14,347

quote:

I like women who I can transfer my conscious into via a painfull and cool looking energy suck thing... #1,291

Maybe? IDK.

http://trelane.hamtwoslices.net/index.php?query=hitler

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNlWQ3s5Xc8

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

can`t believe it.... struggling for the words right or wrong right now.... gonna cancel my acct and request a refund probably today. what have you done ben

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Danknificent
Nov 20, 2015

Jinkies! Looks like we've got a mystery on our hands.
:five:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Ben: Haha, look at all this stupid stuff I did years ago. Yeah, whatever, have fun with it, TROLLS!

:smuggo:

Trolls: Holy poo poo, look at all these loving photos of some lady he has? Is he loving stalker her? What's with the framed photo on his desk?

Ben: Haha! Nice one, trolls, but that stupid thing is too stupid for human eyes and I'm just going to *snip*

Ben: Now that that embarrassment is outta the way, have fun with it, TROLLS!

Ben: OH AND CHECK OUT THAT WICKED SPIDER PAGE ITS AWESOME OKAY BYE UNTIL I HAVE TO RE-REVISE THIS SITE AGAIN!

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

That can't be real. come on now

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

lol.

"Ha ha, just an old joke site guys. No big deal."

(furiously begins erasing stuff and shredding documents while sweating lard)

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Decebal posted:

That can't be real. come on now

I make it real as I type it.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

man when I was a teenager I was doing sick kickflips on a skate board and kissing girls instead of stalking news anchors and eating 7000 calories a day

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

gooooooooons :arghfist:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Ryoshi posted:

man when I was a teenager I was doing sick kickflips on a skate board and kissing girls instead of stalking news anchors and eating 7000 calories a day

That's the thing. He wasn't a teen (well he might have been in the very beginning). He was well into his 20's for a lot of that. heck, the dude just turned 36 and he was still making stalker posts in 2008.

They're trying to spin the narrative that he was just an upset, sad teen in high school. But that's just not true.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

he will die of a heart attack within 3 years unless he starts exercising this is my medical opinion

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I've tried looking for Ben's posts on the forums but I can't find any. Does anyone know what threads he posted on in the archive?

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

parthenocarpy posted:

can`t believe it.... struggling for the words right or wrong right now.... gonna cancel my acct and request a refund probably today. what have you done ben

You should probably wait until at least monday before doing anything too rash. We'll probably hear RSI's side of the story then.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Lies! lol

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

kikkelivelho posted:

You should probably wait until at least monday before doing anything too rash. We'll probably hear RSI's side of the story then.

We just got it from Ben. And took it apart.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

hseroK divaD posted:

Everything about this post screams shill, i mean it checks all the boxes.

Attack on derek smart - Check

Defending CR - Check

Sad that a fat gently caress no one gives a poo poo about it is leaving - Check

What's with Derek Smart? Why do they even care about him. Isn't he the guy that made the terrible Battlecruiser games? Are they afraid of his legacy as a space sim juggernaut?

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

my mom taped the news for me while i was away

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Chill Doomhate posted:

bad thread on bad forum full of C U C K O L D R Y
im gonna send the black vans after your guns

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

if only there was a process commonly used by business to review peoples background or a way to search their aliases across the world wide web

• Locked thread