Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

grimcreaper posted:

Its doesnt really matter what shes knows.

I know Kung Fury, and he doesnt play by the rules. If needed i can also hack too much time and bring the Kungfurher in as well. Not to mention Laser Raptors from the Viking Age.

Bunnyman cant stop them.

:smuggo: And Kung Fury is armed. I spent an hour prep'ing for a gag I want to do but I'm afraid that if I claim the title of "White Knight" I'll become a racist or something :ohdear:

Emperor edit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
EightAce does Toast have a reputation around the office at all?

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
An interesting Reddit account surfaced recently. It was relatively inactive until about a month ago when it started posting frequently about Derek Smart. Coincidentally, a month ago, is when Matilda2013 stopped posting.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/4cn6vp/derek_smarts_salty_word_salad_033016/d1jxgcf

https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/4eit2m/what_does_derek_hope_to_gain_from_being_sued/d20j4g8

https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/4eqz0j/dear_lizzy_please_take_me_back/d22rgzt

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Anybody got the link to that reddit thread about ben's crap? With the OP deleted?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

that picture of Sandi always reminded me of that Arrested Development episode where GOB had to almost competely airbrush Lucille out of her own ID photo to get people to believe she was 48.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

spacetoaster posted:

Anybody got the link to that reddit thread about ben's crap? With the OP deleted?

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4f2gc8/bens_lesnicks_blog_the_book_of_loaf/

EightAce
May 10, 2015

Watch it all come crashing down on his head and wonder why any of us gave him money in the first place.

A Neurotic Jew posted:

EightAce does Toast have a reputation around the office at all?

Don't know the guy in all honesty. I do know they are looking for the collective but not convinced he's stimsis.
Derek knows far more than me in regards to that.
There are 3 USA based shills who are v obvious cos their American and a couple of UK based ones who have yet to be unmasked .

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

"You can get an understand" huh. Yeah that sounds like dear old Karltilda all right.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Sandi's not very clever with usernames, is she?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

EightAce posted:

Don't know the guy in all honesty. I do know they are looking for the collective but not convinced he's stimsis.
There are 3 USA based shills who are v obvious cos their American and a couple of UK based ones who have yet to be unmasked .

Do any of them have a regdate before 2015?

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Jobbo_Fett posted:

:smuggo: And Kung Fury is armed. I spent an hour prep'ing for a gag I want to do but I'm afraid that if I claim the title of "White Knight" I'll become a racist or something :ohdear:

Emperor edit

Just post! You've got this previous post as backup for the gag post now. Your in good hands.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Sandi's not very clever with usernames, is she?
No "balls" but lots of obscene sexual innuendo and repeated use of "stupid" and "retard" which fits the profile.

I can't believe I'm posting this but there you have it.

Go-Gurt For Dinner
Jul 8, 2013

EightAce posted:

:suspense:

Danknificent
Nov 20, 2015

Jinkies! Looks like we've got a mystery on our hands.

EightAce posted:

OKAY GUYS I'M NOT MESSING AROUND HERE

When and/or if any unmasking does occur there had better be a shitload of Scooby Doo jokes because if there aren't I quit

I QUIT

what do i pay you people for

edit: like Ben: "And I'd have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for that meddling blog that I created and maintained for over ten years chronicling my worst moments,"

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Danknificent posted:

When and/or if any unmasking does occur there had better be a shitload of Scooby Doo jokes because if there aren't I quit

I QUIT

Likely post, shill.

Morningwoodpecker
Jan 17, 2016

I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO BE THIS STUPID

BUT HERE YOU ARE

Danknificent posted:

I QUIT

Jinkies.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

This has been quite a weekend :dogbutton:

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what

EightAce posted:

Who are the shills?

Also do you know what username sandi has?

TacticalNecromancy
May 25, 2015

Samizdata posted:

I really, really, really want to try IRN-BRU. My Scot genes are demanding it of me.

It's... different. Not bad, but different. Any you find abroad may be a little different as they can't scrape the correct rust off of the cranes in Glasgow to flavour and colour it with.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

EightAce posted:

not pgabz

:negative:

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Sandi is far too busy getting stoned, not learning her lines and screaming at some poor underling for her own fuckups to post on forums

EightAce
May 10, 2015

Watch it all come crashing down on his head and wonder why any of us gave him money in the first place.

Turd Burglar posted:

Who are the shills?

Also do you know what username sandi has?

No comment.

Yes

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

Innocence proves nothing.
http://hamtwoslices.net/ Has been edited and the kerri-lee's pictures are removed.

Edit: fortunately : http://web.archive.org/web/20150314145920/http://www.hamtwoslices.net/kerri-lee/

Codekeeper fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Apr 17, 2016

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Nice text-encoding, guy.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

The Kins posted:

Nice text-encoding, guy.

The HTML has the same issue.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

"NoPubesAllowed" ?

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

EightAce posted:

Eastern European hit team are now LIVE.
Name's have been given out , this ends in two weeks .....
If a Russian sounding gentleman comes knocking with a pudding bowl haircut, leather jacket, addidas tracksuit and a large gold orthodox cross .....Just hide

He may also be sporting some bunny ears

You were warned

Picture a 24 hour period where a dozen of CIG's most vocal goon critics all suffer point blank temple injuries. Derek Smart gets the deluxe treatment-- a real work over job that took hours and clearly was savoured by the lunatic assigned to his address.

There can be no doubt would happened-- none at all-- a "night of the long knives" event, a message to all future critics of the risks inherent in criticizing the Best drat Space Sim Ever.

The very next day, Kotaku's headline reads: "Modder builds a Sexbot Harem in Fallout 4"

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

Lmao

Ben you stupid gently caress you should have nuked that site a long time ago

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Oh thank God, I was worried we'd lost everything.

Did Stimsis quit tantruming.

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

EightAce posted:

No comment.

Yes

Has she ever posted on the forums?

In this thread?

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

Haha, he removed the Kerri Lee photo's, but left the link on the main page. Good stuff.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

lol, we did it! Ha ha, feels good.

We made CIG jump through hoops. Good doggie.

EightAce
May 10, 2015

G0RF posted:

Picture a 24 hour period where a dozen of CIG's most vocal goon critics all suffer point blank temple injuries. Derek Smart gets the deluxe treatment-- a real work over job that took hours and clearly was savoured by the lunatic assigned to his address.

There can be no doubt would happened-- none at all-- a "night of the long knives" event, a message to all future critics of the risks inherent in criticizing the Best drat Space Sim Ever.

The very next day, Kotaku's headline reads: "Modder builds a Sexbot Harem in Fallout 4"

Laugh it up Gorf. Last thing you'll see is a badly stitched, mispelt star citizen logo ...and a tennis ball at the end of a crossbow . Your name's joint second after the professor himself ...

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Ben: Haha, look at all this stupid stuff I did years ago. Yeah, whatever, have fun with it, TROLLS!

:smuggo:

Trolls: Holy poo poo, look at all these loving photos of some lady he has? Is he loving stalker her? What's with the framed photo on his desk?

Ben: Haha! Nice one, trolls, but that stupid thing is too stupid for human eyes and I'm just going to *snip*

Ben: Now that that embarrassment is outta the way, have fun with it, TROLLS!

Ben: OH AND CHECK OUT THAT WICKED SPIDER PAGE ITS AWESOME OKAY BYE UNTIL I HAVE TO RE-REVISE THIS SITE AGAIN!

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

G0RF posted:

:eyepop:

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

So, any of you actually believe that's what's been going on? It would be awesome. A bit too good to be easily believable imo, but I'm not gonna argue against it. Goddamn

Yeah, tbh, I have a hard time believing it too. Would be hilarious if it was true, but the idea of a company having people try to manipulate opinion in the Star Citizen thread just sounds wild. I can believe they're checking on it, given the POTATO and everything else, though.

The revelations about Ben are funny, though I can't say I'm too surprised.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Ben: Haha, look at all this stupid stuff I did years ago. Yeah, whatever, have fun with it, TROLLS!

:smuggo:

Trolls: Holy poo poo, look at all these loving photos of some lady he has? Is he loving stalker her? What's with the framed photo on his desk?

Ben: Haha! Nice one, trolls, but that stupid thing is too stupid for human eyes and I'm just going to *snip*

Ben: Now that that embarrassment is outta the way, have fun with it, TROLLS!

Ben: OH AND CHECK OUT THAT WICKED SPIDER PAGE ITS AWESOME OKAY BYE UNTIL I HAVE TO RE-REVISE THIS SITE AGAIN!

Ha ha. Post this in the gbs thread pls.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

guys the hundreds of pictures of the news anchor were just a running joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

spacetoaster posted:

Ha ha. Post this in the gbs thread pls.

GBS makes me feel grief

• Locked thread