Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

also hes fat lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

thats it, i am NOT buying any more ships after this :colbert:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Blazing Ownager posted:

I bought one ship, an Aurora, when the game was first going live and not a cluster gently caress and a half.

I consider it, now, the price for front row tickets to a three ring circus

ok

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

did they finish the game yet

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

is the news lady safe

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

maybe they already finished making star citizen but then he ate the game so they had to start ovewr

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

what if he went into space for real. like imagine what he would look like in zero g

he's floating along and then collides with a wall or something and big ol waves of fat ripple across his body. maybe if he bumped into another person he would just sorta start to envelop them like that scene in akira

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i liked him better when he worked for giant bomb

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

vols bitch posted:

why are there 22 pages about a fat weirdo

he made some tweets and THE PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009