Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

isn't a memorial something you make for dead people?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

a hole-y ghost posted:

is that true? why isn't he banned yet?

as far as i know being a paid shill is not in contravention of the forum rules

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

spacetoaster posted:

Here's a photo of Ben's bedroom he posted up for us.

Open it full size and see what kind of cool things you can find.

does he still live with his mother??

spacetoaster posted:

Here's Ben with the CEO's wife.

i guarantee that dude jacks off thinking about her

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Ibogaine posted:

Isn't the bridge of the ship like that of a submarine? And there is even this woot-woot diving sound?

that's really hosed up, wing commander should be more like an aircraft carrier bridge. because it's an aircraft carrier in space.

SelenicMartian posted:

At one point Sandi dumped three crates of donuts on the table in front of Ben & the spouse during their live stream.
Later they edited that bit out from the YT video with a very visible cut.

wait, which spouse? chris roberts? or does ben have a wife that also works on nepotism???

• Locked thread