Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

i worked at a local tv station and we had to post up pictures of the patheticreepy guys who stalked the female anchors, so we knew to keep an eye out and call the police if they sniffed around the studio

i always thought like if you were going to have a fixation on a celeb at least swing for the fences like hinkley and go for one who appeared in a major work of cinema rather than the sheboygan channel 12 6pm anchor. idk maybe it's the air of attainability going local gives the fantasy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Microwaves Mom posted:

Fat, awkward, creepy, stalker is a pedophile News at 10:00.
Probably was IRC buds with Jared

quote:

Very occasionally I have odd blackouts where I can't remember going to bed the night before, and last night was one of those times.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Skoll posted:

So you're a :aatrek: defender in other words?

uuh actually since he specified 13 year olds *consults pedothesaurus* the term is actually 'ebolaphile' it's perfectly natural and furthermore

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

dans posted:

Hahaha yeah that was us giving him poo poo because he mentioned meeting a local newswoman from WTTG, he wasn't obsessed with her, we just had a running joke that he was obsessed with her, if that makes any sense.

looking forward to checking back into this thread in a week when more dirt comes out and the backpeddling gets to "haha no people just said he was a pedo, like as a joke, so you know he ironically hosed some kids to roll with the punches. You kind of had to be there."

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

actually our argument about internet videogame slap-fights is more like the children's fantasy movie lord of the rings, where derek is wrymtoungue and,in conclusion,

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

"it's no worse than fyad" is apologism akin to "waterboarding? psh, let me tell you what they do to prisoners in north korea! we're pretty lenient when u think about it"

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

what even is that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

kikkelivelho posted:

Star Citizen has 2 world records in the Guinness book of world records. It's directed and developed by none other than scifi legend Chris Roberts himself, and he's brought all his Hollywood pals with him to the show. Maybe you don't care now but I doubt any serious gamer can avert their eyes when this 120 million dollar colossus of gaming is released to the world. There are people saying this is the last game we will ever need, and this time, they just might be right.

Also, in light of recent new evidence from dans I feel our judgement has been too hasty indeed. Let's wait for all the evidence and RSI's statement before we make ourselves look even more foolish.

i would hate to be made to look a fool on something awful dot com, particularly on this august and esteemed subforum of record

• Locked thread