Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Ben: Haha, look at all this stupid stuff I did years ago. Yeah, whatever, have fun with it, TROLLS!

:smuggo:

Trolls: Holy poo poo, look at all these loving photos of some lady he has? Is he loving stalker her? What's with the framed photo on his desk?

Ben: Haha! Nice one, trolls, but that stupid thing is too stupid for human eyes and I'm just going to *snip*

Ben: Now that that embarrassment is outta the way, have fun with it, TROLLS!

Ben: OH AND CHECK OUT THAT WICKED SPIDER PAGE ITS AWESOME OKAY BYE UNTIL I HAVE TO RE-REVISE THIS SITE AGAIN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Pvt.Scott posted:

What's with Derek Smart? Why do they even care about him. Isn't he the guy that made the terrible Battlecruiser games? Are they afraid of his legacy as a space sim juggernaut?

Get this!

Derek Smart doesn't like Star Citizen

That's literally everything about it.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

kikkelivelho posted:

I mean that was Ben specifically. Not Chris, not his wife or RSI. I already said that they probably need to let Ben go because of this.

"Probably"

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

a hole-y ghost posted:

Also shills start talking about him any time they have a chance.

He pays me to, though!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

a hole-y ghost posted:

Hitler? I HATE that guy!!

Yeah but he was a great leader! Just look at how he won the war!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

a hole-y ghost posted:

The guy in your avatar killed him though.

Did he though?

Makes you think

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Ok, I know we got off to a weird derail about Hitler, so here's some Drive Safely thing to stop us from swerving into such dangerous topics.

http://i.imgur.com/TDHC1wQ.gifv

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Microwaves Mom posted:

lol where is the youtube for this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZacJQuZ_4J4

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Junior Jr. posted:

Ben needs to cut out all the junk food in his life...and eat fresh.

That would just accelerate his pedophilia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

You didn't?

Hold on, lemme post my secret website where I keep all my inner thoughts that ARE TOTALLY A JOKE, DINKS!

• Locked thread