Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?
I played this a little while ago, having done what I usually don't do and ignored the reviews entirely and bought a game. And drat if I didn't enjoy the experience thoroughly!

It's still not perfect, by any means; the mechanics are a little weird to figure out, Faith still has the same problems with first person parkour as the last game, the combat is still imbalanced as balls and good as this game is, it's still really, really dear at 60 bucks especially considering how short the main campaign is, but... it's still super fun running around and finding ways to climb up things, and now that the city is open world, there's significantly more of it to do; it still looks gorgeous and I love the color coding of the various districts upon the white; the story, while not original in the slightest, is better than the first one's (in that there is a story at all, and not just a thin excuse to tie set-pieces together) and I found myself actually connecting with some of the characters and their arcs (except for Icarus, really, who could just as easily not have been there); and that setting was so much more compelling now that there is actually a name and a history to the places you're jumping around- it's me, I'm the guy who read all of the codex entries and found every one. And the audiologs. And read the comic....

But yeah, I don't regret it! Fun game, critics are bunk About the only thing I missed was beating up a former wrestler turned corrupt mayor, but... I can deal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread