Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
It's unlocked now for me but I'm getting wicked audio/video desync in cutscenes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Slate Action posted:

Also Joe Parlock at Destructoid says the PC version runs fine.

I dunno man, I changed video settings to low and I'm still getting stuttering and desync in cutscenes. Gameplay is fine.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Combat seems dumb until you nail the flow of it and just squirrel around a room deflecting bullets with your momentum (???) and jump-kicking people hard enough to shatter their helmet visors.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I think 90% of my deaths so far are from going "hmm idk if this is too high to jump down from, oh well, there's one way to find out" *splat*

Poor Faith. :(

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
With the first or second sentry gun mission, the one in the construction site while the black November lady is yelling at you the whole time (God shut up), am I just bad at being fast, or is there really no way to not get shot? It felt weird to be going full tilt through the level and still be getting pinged by the guns, though my focus shield still tanked most of it.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I'm failing hard at a lot of the delivery or diversion missions, yeah. The diversion ones are particularly frustrating because if I want to quit the mission to fool around in the open world and figure out how to actually do it, I can't because a) I don't know the whole route until I'm almost done with the mission anyway, and b) aborting the mission just drops the mission while leaving the Krugersec and security alert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Do they ever explain why Faith's last name is Connors? She doesn't look half white.

It's the ambiguous race-mixed future, she can have whatever last name she wants

E: This game actually does a great job of providing a diverse cast even down to the supporting characters and random mooks. It's 2016 and I'm finally seeing plenty of proud black women of color in a video game about kicking police officers off of tall buildings.

Pirate Radar fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Jun 23, 2016

• Locked thread