Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ultrachrist
Sep 27, 2008
Loved the first and just started this one and happy it's more of the same. Don't give a poo poo that the story is bad since that is true for most games, especially the original ME.

The side missions can be pretty tough, huh? I worked my way to some 3 star dashes but then I did some 'fragile package' runs, and you basically need the equivalent of a 3 star run to even finish. The 'vial' one took me a whole of tries to find & execute on a route that actually worked, and I still finished at 0:00.

And for some baffling reason, they don't have the quick restart feature of dashes, nor do collectibles you grab during a failed run save.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread