Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DropsySufferer
Nov 9, 2008

Impractical practicality
It looks they made the main character better looking this time.

I couldn't find another picture but this is enough.The first Faith from the first game looks like a strong average woman and definitely no glamour model. More what I'd expect a gymnast to look like.

This one though could pass as a model and I also appreciate the little cleavage there.

This reminds me of those horrible mods where some idiots were trying to make her look more attractive from the first game. I guess this time that side won out and this is what we get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DropsySufferer
Nov 9, 2008

Impractical practicality

khwarezm posted:

I think you're really stretching here, also lol at the idea that Faith in the first game was meant to look like an average, fit woman.

The character from the first game is not as good looking as this new character. This is a hard thing to objectively prove so this is just my opinion that's all I can say.

I liked the character design from the first game better myself. I'm just a little disappointed that this reboot had to make her look a cuter and more attractive. I wanted a tough strong character that's all.

• Locked thread