Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
Can't believe Origin are charging £50, thankfully cdkeys exists and I got it for a much more reasonable price. Looking forward to giving the PC a workout and wincing every other minute as the screem goes black before *crunch*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
The Chvrches song plays on the jukebox in the main safehouse where Noah is.

Is the campaign pretty short? I've played maybe 3 hours doing a couple side bits and am on around the 6th mission and it says I've done a third of the story. Thinking about it though, the first was only about 8 hours wasn't it?

Having to go to the website to edit your tag is a bit silly.

Nonetheless it's fun, mostly pretty to look at, soundtrack is great again. Hopefully the PC community will exist a while so there's continuing content.

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
As this is one of 2 games I have on Origin, my friends list is super sparse (zero) so if anyone wants a mediocre runner to challenge in dashes my name is the same as on here.

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
An accidental grapple when I was panic mashing LB after wallrunning the wrong way off a building managed to get me in the top 2% on one of the time trials, so I'm all for it.

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
Any DLC will be horrifically overpriced for some more time trials/dashes. Doubt we'll see any new areas.

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
I'm nearly finished, just did the Transit hub mission and whilst I'm normally not a fan of time limits this game would have benefitted from more like that to give it a sense of urgency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
Just did the final mission, climbing the final area was great and the first time the game made me feel properly vertiginous "oh fuuuck am I high up". However I can't help but feel a lack of agency at the very end, despite how fantastic it looked and was choreographed.

At least the first game had a QuickTime event to kick matey off a building. Would have been nice to have been dragged by rope under a drone or something.

• Locked thread