Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
have it for ps4, played if for an hour or so. its ok. the controls are mostly good but you have to learn poo poo by heart or you will fall off buildings easy. combats easier then i thought it would be and pretty easy to cheese it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Wanderer posted:

There are a lot of really badly designed mandatory combat encounters in the game, especially in the latter half of the story missions, but I really do enjoy dropping on a dude from two stories up and mule-kicking him into next week.

yeah. the combat itself works. but the game relies to like 2 buttons to do everything and sometimes it just breaks and does the wrong thing. its almost too simplified.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Naught Dog games do that, too. A single button for 3-4 distinct actions. It's infuriating.

i have weirdly never noticed. not saying your wrong.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

They're never going to do DLC...are they? :ohdear:

maybe. but i doubt there will be a sequel. then again homefront got a reboot/sequel. so who knows.

• Locked thread