Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sarrisan
Oct 9, 2012
Just finished. Love love love this game. One thing I have a question about though while it's still fresh in my mind: Faith shoots someone right after leaving Cat in her flashback. He acted like she should know him, so originally I thought she shot her dad or Noah but later flashbacks reveal neither could be the case. Did I miss a tell here or is this a dropped thread?

Now to do about a trillion dashes and delivery missions. I intentionally left them for later because I realized my time was being gimped early on by a lack of movement skills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarrisan
Oct 9, 2012

Nichael posted:

I thought she wounded Noah in the past? Maybe that's wrong. Honestly, I have no idea.

Can't be Noah; in the last flashback he pops up and takes her away a minute after the gunshot.

Strategic Tea posted:

I thought one of them ran into a policeman, grabbed his gun like a curious kid, pointed it because hey that's what you do with guns and then accidentally shot him?

Is it the same guy who tried to get them somewhere to hide?

Hmm, it could have something to do with the recordings, I didn't listen to even a quarter of them. She must have known him because he says "Faith, don't you recognize me?" or something before we get a gunshot noise and a still shot of a bullet casing.

Sarrisan
Oct 9, 2012

Dogen posted:

Probably some poo poo that's explained in the comic book that contains like half the plot

somehow I forgot about the comic book (despite the loading screens constantly bugging me to go read it)

Sarrisan
Oct 9, 2012

Shoren posted:

The soundtrack by Solar Fields was released on Friday and... it's 32 tracks with a runtime over 5 hours. :fap:

Nice! already available on spotify, too. Know how I'm spending my evening.

Sarrisan
Oct 9, 2012

:stare: I always knew there was some cool poo poo you could do in this game if you gave it the time, but some of those tricks/glitches are crazy. I started laughing at the floating glitch. loving art.

• Locked thread