Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

New Mirror's edge looks good, plays just like the first one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

Are you ready for more Mirror's Edge? Because you're getting more Mirror's Edge:

http://www.engadget.com/2016/05/26/mirrors-edge-tv-show-endemol-biggest-loser/

please be good please be good please be good

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

PunkBoy posted:

Only 8 days til launch! Here's the release trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6GQEtUREWY
The atrium area at 1:17 looks really neat. Hope this confirms that the different districts have a unique look and feel.

Also if you are subscribed to EA/Origin Access, you can try the game out on June 2nd (on Xbox One and PC respectively).

I can't believe it's been nearly 3 years since this was first announced. I'm so hype!

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

This thread reminded me to check on my pre-order and it turns out I bought it twice by accident. thanks thread!

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

My copy arrived yesterday and I'm loving it. Just finished the pendulum level and the MAGrope piques at my love of grappling hooks. Combat is definitely clunky and could be a bit harder, but I like how you have to combo enemies to get them to stay down.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

I like how quickly you can earn upgrade points. You basically get one for every story mission plus 1-2 side dealies. I ground out all the health bonuses because being stuck in an arena fight on 1 bar still sucks hard.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

Shoren posted:

I agree, and it's especially bad that you can't just run around them because once they notice you it goes into full on manhunt mode. Easiest way to get around it is just up jump off a building. You'll get a checkpoint right where you jumped, but no KSec anywhere in sight. The only remaining problem are the annoying security cameras when you're looking for hidden stuff, but I've been systematically destroying them with the disrupt ability and it seems like they stay broken permanently.

I didn't know they stay destroyed permanently. That's pretty cool. In other news, the transit hub towers can die forever.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Yeah, a lot of the time trial deliveries are prototype biological samples of one thing or another. Makes me wonder what food is made out of in Glass.

Though Dogen specifically mentions that most people in Glass have never eaten real meat.

The meat, it is humans!

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

Jut finished it. I guess it was too much to hope for a truly 100 percent happy ending. The acting was great, traversal still fun, everything I wanted in an ME game except for what I noted above. Fingers crossed for another sequel, but I doubt it.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

I really want to play this in VR, vertigo be damned!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Do they ever explain why Faith's last name is Connors? She doesn't look half white.

Maybe her dad was adopted, who knows?

• Locked thread