Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

pathetic little tramp posted:

This thread reserved for cataloging bernout meltdowns and conspiracy theories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
I feel like posting in this subform shows poor judgement and should be probation worthy.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Its where black people used to live?

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Atoramos posted:

If anyone cares, I can confirm voter registration is fubar. We've voted here and are registered to our party for the last, oh, six years. Today my wife was told the only registration they have was in Yonkers and she wasn't on the list, had her fill a provisional. While we were there two more people came in and couldn't vote, the staff claimed the party was 'angry' any time they called up to ask questions. We have never lived in Yonkers and she's been 'on the list' for the last six years, we vote in every election including local...

I pulled her up online and confirmed the site claims 'registered Dem in Yonkers'. We have never, ever lived in Yonkers or had any Yonkers address associated with us.

The only thing i took away from that is how funny the word yonkers is.

Yonkers.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

crazy cloud posted:

If you turn off all the lights and say Yonkers 666 times in the bathroom mirror, nothing will happen but it's a chill way to spend an evening

Ive been saying yonkers in my head for the last tenminutes or so and its already lost all meaning.

Theres no way i could even make it to 60 aloud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Quorum posted:

I'm genuinely flabbergasted that localities are still this FUBAR with regard to voting, even after seeing the shitshow that was Arizona. You'd think that would be a wake-up call, but nope.

Can you imagine the poo poo fit that would be thrown if they had tried to change anything once the other states started voting?

If you think conspiracy chat is thick now....

• Locked thread