Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021
Got the true ending. This may be the best game of 2017...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Iretep posted:

If Pascal cant get over all their deaths then he isnt a machine worth jack poo poo. If Pascal was human or capable of going outside his programing of being a test on pacifism hed simply realise infront of unconditional violence pacifism does not work. Passive nihilism isnt the answer to failure, you change and try again or go a compleatly diffrent path.

Let's see how well you would cope if a bunch of children you were emotionally invested in killed themselves out of fear because they misinterpreted YOUR life lessons.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Look Sir Droids posted:

This is my GOTY and I don't see anything topping it.

I thought the same for a while, and while Persona 5 has topped it for me, Nier: Automata is a CLOSE second.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

The Lone Badger posted:

I have no idea what I'm doing!

You're playing the second best game of 2017. :v:

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Len posted:

What's the best? Because Nier is my favorite so far

Persona 5.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

The Lone Badger posted:

I'm having some difficulty getting a handle on 9S's combos. With 2B I was all about the small sword, but nothing really feels right to me with 9S. What weapons do people use with him?

The hacking function. 9S isn't a combat model, and arguably to a fault, that's reflected in how much worse he feels to play than 2B.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021
Yoko Taro has excellent taste in games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

rear end posted:

Bump and a friendly reminder that if you haven't purchased and beaten this game yet, you're an rear end in a top hat.

Beaten twice and is still my 2nd ranked GOTY. :colbert: