Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Damn, that is one suave eel.

Relin posted:

dying kicks you back to the beginning

...you understand it's a demo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

chumbler posted:

The people desperately clinging to any justification for buying an xbone.

You rang?

At least I have a nice controller :unsmith:.

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Coughing Hobo posted:

drat it now I want to play Nioh: Automata

Yeah, I'd be extremely curious to see what Platinum would do with the Souls formula.

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

DatonKallandor posted:

And neither of them are canon for Automata I think. Because Yoko Taro.

Trying to pin together a ~canon~ for Yoko Taro games seems like an exercise in frustration.

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

I thought it was established that all endings and possibilities are canon because of timespace and multiple universe fuckery?

This is the exact sort of poo poo I'm talking about here.

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Anyone know why I can't add it to my cart in the JP store? I get some error about the game page not being able to be displayed at this time.

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

At least I'm just at work trying to kickstart the gigantic download, I'd be proper upset if I was actually home.

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

dazat posted:

Does anyone mind telling me how much Automata costs? I'm picking out PSN cards from Play-Asia and the online JP PSN store doesn't list the price.

It's 8424 yen.

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

exser posted:

Alright, now the psn is being weird. Is anyone able to get a link to this on the JP PSN that works?

Sometimes when I click what should be the button for the game I get the 'You can not display the requested page' error, and sometimes when I click it, I get sent to the page for the demo.

It's up for real now.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/nierautomata/cid=JP0082-CUSA02517_00-ANDROIDS20030612

Who wants to tell me what's good on Japanese PSN for the 1500 yen I have left over now. :v:

Eleeleth fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Feb 23, 2017

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Josuke Higashikata posted:

New patch up to fix the partial download bug.

Someone has found an ingame store where you can spend in-game money to buy trophies. Yoko Taro :allears:

Well, that's one way to avoid missable trophies.

Also, that store means this will probably be my first platinum :v:

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

Hah, my game just softlocked after finishing the factory for the second time and returning to the resistance camp. Hadn't gotten to save after that boss. Cool! Anyone else get one of these?

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

The best guess I have is to prevent importing the American version, since it's cheaper than the JP version by about $20. The existence of the HK version throws that outta whack, but whatever.

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

The Revengeance port also had super high min specs for no real reason. I think Platinum just goes "eh this is what we tested it on".

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

lets hang out posted:

buy as many copies as you can

Ask me about my JP PSN copy, my NA PSN copy, and my Steam copy.

e: I hate money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eleeleth
Jun 21, 2009

The game isn't fully downloaded yet. Check your downloads to see how much longer you get to wait!