Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
demo owns fighting a giant robot the size of an oil rig, ripping its buzzsaw arm off and killing it with it rules

controls were messing with me at first until I remapped the shoot, dodge, and lock on buttons, then it felt smooth as butter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Brainamp posted:

I saw that one E3 trailer that looked neat. Were later trailers/reviews about it bad or something?

the gameplay trailers looked really jaggy, apparently the development has been very rough.

If anything I'd guess it was some screw up on Micrsoft's end, this isn't the first time they've ruined a partnership like this

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
vanquish is drat fun and the final fistfight where you punch the crap out of 2 flying robots owns

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

Anarchy Reigns is literally one of the funnest party games in the world. It's the new version of Kung Fu Chaos and honestly I'm still salty about it not finding an audience.

I'm really sad that game didn't get to live longer and I'm real mad sega totally hosed up its release

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Getting nuked twice does a lot to your culture

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
nonono pick Ending D first, then do C

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Finished Ending E. Great game, great experience. The whole "other players help you beat the final credits" was really really clever, but I was too cowardly to give up my save for the greater good. I'll go back and do it again once I've 100%'d the game, if only so someone will be able to beat the game with the help of 2Bootylicious.

My only regrets were that the supporting characters weren't as interesting as the first Nier, the game crashed fairly often and made me lose a couple hours of progress, and it was a Platinum game with no pummel duels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

So I got motivated by people looking for streams/gameplay videos that didn't have constant yelling in them and thought to myself, oh, that could be me. I'll do it. Then I died five times in the intro sequence on hard mode, spending a total of two hours on it.

I'll try again tomorrow.

do not start a new game on hard mode. everything can and will one shot you in the beginning and you will not have fun. Start off on easy or normal, and up the difficulty as you go along when things feel too easy