Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

Coughing Hobo posted:

Japan release date.

Wait if its the Japanese release date then why did i just get an email from the square store saying my preorder has been confirmed and shipping?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

Manatee Cannon posted:

you can only miss one thing in the whole game, don't worry

What is the missable thing?

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012
does anyone have a link to the video of the Devola and Popola scene but Emil is somewhere nearby blasting his shop music

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

thank you, forgot it was a twitch clip which would be why it wasn't showing up in my video history

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012
So question about the differences in playstyle A2 and 2B, outside of A2 having a different taunt and berserk mode is there any other notable differences? kinda rushed through C/D/E because I was too hooked, so didn't really stop to really experiment

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

Snak posted:

Where do I find the Type 4O blade?

Route B, Data Analysis Freak 2

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

No Wave posted:

Ending spoilers: I liked the different meaning "Take care of 9S" took in each ending.

I like that 2B's sword which has her memories in it ended up killing 9S one final time

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

Pollyanna posted:

Major postgame spoilers: So does the fact that Kaine's house is down under the shopping mall mean we are in the same area where Nier took place?

I thought it just meant that Emil moved her shack down there at some point

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

tweet my meat posted:

Wow so that Jackass fish mission just straight up kills you and ends the game huh? I'm not sure why they thought not having a basic autosave feature was a cool and immersive idea or that giving you a game over without any real "hey we're about to instantly kill you in a game with no autosave" warning would be funny or entertaining, but here we are.

This game seems really great, but with a few bafflingly bad designs here and there that I am amazed any competent studio would make. Not even a basic autosave system in a game made in 2017, the lovely camera often locks into a position where you can't actually see what you need to fight in bosses, poo poo like an instant kill joke ending without any real warning other than a "haha eat this, it might kill you or something".

*Character literally says "Don't blame me if you die though."*
"WTF why did I die?"

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

Nina posted:

So what's the best level grind option now? Just running the infinitely spawning spots with EXP chips on is still gonna take forever.

Go to a spawn point with exp chips and just put on autochips and go do something else for a bit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

Samuringa posted:

There are requirements for Ending E :confused:

I just did Ending D and got the prompt from Pod to do the thing, and did it.

I think the only requirement is Finish D with C already completed