Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

That boss at the end looks loving amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Did you guys see this? People are managing to leave the demo area and I only just found out about this: (sorry if it has already been mentioned)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGkM54rYwX0

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
I guess I'm one of those people that gave up on Vanquish when I tried it. The first level didn't really leave much of an impression on me as well, but what I think the game really lacked though was coop. I played most of the Gears of War games this way and if this game had couch-coop it would have been awesome. I'm still planning on beating it someday though.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

The Walrus posted:

I'm putting a lot of dummy text/periods in the following spoiler to make it unclear if there is added stuff or not, as many might want to be surprised one way or the other I assume.

GET
HYPE

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Soysaucebeast posted:

Aw man, I have to go to work at stupid early tomorrow morning so I have to go to bed at 9 to get enough sleep. Nier unlocks at 10 my time. I am torn between playing some tonight or getting enough sleep too not be a zombie tomorrow.

Skip work, gently caress capitalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Anyone heard the Weiss edition soundtrack yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1hQAQywzA8