Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how sad are you?
sad
very sad
View Results

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
we had to find a cadaver that was really short and with an afro and wispy mustache but it was easier than you would think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

we had to find a cadaver that was really short and with an afro and wispy mustache but it was easier than you would think

I have about three dozen of those just lying around!

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
Has anybody made an "I guess the elevator broke him down" joke yet? Also voted 5 for the Sid Meier's Civilization reference.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
shirts vs blouses

https://vimeo.com/8712558

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Doc Friday posted:

I have about three dozen of those just lying around!

we got rhis one at a medical school that was training doctors for the sole purpose of operating on prince in the eventuality that he would need surgery (he doesnt, hes fine)

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i thought i would never say this but, saldk;fjklsad jf;ilsjadfkl; jsal;df sadckl; vjsl;adkcj ;lsakjc l;ksja d;lckj sa;ldkc j;slkajcjsdjioijijijij s8888hjahjkl h.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

4/20 zero zero party over oops outta time
tonight we're gonna party like it's lol 69

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

prince dead. so what

• Locked thread