Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how sad are you?
sad
very sad
View Results

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
first time i ever saw the phrase 'swamp of gore' in an autopsy report.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if i was the murderer i would have asked him where he was going then before he could answer id say change of plans ur going down

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

i hope csi dusts off the elevator and checks for prints

the place was covered in prince sadly. when they tried to lift the prince he disintegrated in their hands like a cherry cobler. the only clue was an electric guitar with a unique design,but it turned out to be his spinal chord with the stomach bag still atached

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

he was like a modern day john lennon

also (To quote the first reports) 'levigated' (had to look it up,wow) by jehovas witnesses, whose live and die by the killmotto 'leave no witnesses'. we'll know the final cause and maner of his death when they finish passing him thru the cheesecloth at the morgue

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
prince crashed a club i was in and blew my mind with a solo he played on his guitar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i only listen to metalica,sorry

• Locked thread