Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm pretty sure most people in this forum have it from PS Plus but it's free on Steam this weekend. Would anyone like to play the car rocket game on PC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
whats really funny is that i just paid 20 dollars for it like 2 hours before it went on sale for like 50% off or whatever lol. its so funny that that happened to me

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

whats really funny is that i just paid 20 dollars for it like 2 hours before it went on sale for like 50% off or whatever lol. its so funny that that happened to me

This actually happened to me too. Me and my buddy bought it last night and then today after work it went on sale

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i might buy it now. looks like you tards got owned

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Yeah well you should buy it because its extremely good to play

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

rediscover posted:

Lol. contact steam for the discounted price

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

Classic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I do have it because of ps plus

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'll never be a super star, OP.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I do have it because of ps plus

Same

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
i have it from ps plus but i havent renewed it

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

I have it on steam so i'm d2p (down to play)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i have it but i never got into it.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
I bought it for full price and it was worth it.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
I played some and had fun and then forgot it existed.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I played a bit but got burnt out pretty quickly. It was good for a little while.

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
it seems like a cool and good game and i hope you have fun with it. it's just i would like to play something else

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

it seems like a cool and good game and i hope you have fun with it. it's just i would like to play something else

kool maybe you should post some where else too :D

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

kool maybe you should post some where else too :D

This.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Ya'll holla at me if any of you want to play tonight.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Played this for a while tonite because of the free weekend. It's extremely fun.

Me and a guy named TARKUS dominated a few matches 2gether by unspoken teamwork and friendship even though I've never played before. He added me on Steam and he's my good friend now even tho he has a combined 5020 hours on two NBA games. Looking forward to playing with you guys :)

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Me and a guy named TARKUS dominated a few matches 2gether by unspoken teamwork and friendship even though I've never played before. He added me on Steam and he's my good friend now even tho he has a combined 5020 hours on two NBA games. Looking forward to playing with you guys :)

intereesting sports games fact to notice on a thread about another sports game

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Average Bear posted:

Lol. contact steam for the discounted price

I hear Steam support is really cool about doing this, you should try it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

im going to try it.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

im going to try it.

Me too

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

qnqnx posted:

intereesting sports games fact to notice on a thread about another sports game
i thought so

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
When is the basketball version coming out

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NickRoweFillea posted:

When is the basketball version coming out

In a few days

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ice hockey mode is great

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

really wish i had a PS4 when this was a free game, but i'll probly get it if it's ever 10 bucks

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

really wish i had a PS4 when this was a free game, but i'll probly get it if it's ever 10 bucks

Currently, it's $12.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Larry Parrish posted:

In a few days

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Some times I have great days where every single time I touch the ball it goes flying beautifully into the goal and makes the other teams look like chumps.

Other times I can't even get near the ball and I look like a chump.

This game is fun.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

it kind of blows my mind that a dude who loves emerson lake & palmer enough to name his online presence after them has thousands of hours in a basketball video game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

it kind of blows my mind that a dude who loves emerson lake & palmer enough to name his online presence after them has thousands of hours in a basketball video game

he probably saw it in dark souls

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

The Prog-Loving Sports Gamer

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
this game owns btw

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

In a few days

comically rotund and wiry tic minefield short height speedrunners: HOOIIPEEE

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I wouldn't like this game but best of luck to those who do. *Respectfully kneels in heartfelt prayer at Wormskull's grave.*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i got it and i like it

• Locked thread