Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i might buy it now. looks like you tards got owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i got it and i like it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its incredible how many people that are clearly adults just chase the ball around and hit it in a straight line regardless of the direction it will head

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

i was gonna pick this back up and play a few matches but i gave my brother my ps4 so he could play ds3. it's a really fun game, i wonder what it'd be like w/ way more players and a bigger arena though

it would be bad

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

in 3on3 my team mates cant help but boost directly into me spoiling the perfect shot on goal i had so imagine that experience x4 with 11 players each side

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

[sits back in the goal square watching a pile of 20 cars all slamming into each other while a ball stand motionless in the centre]

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

me [watching my team mate hit a ball directly into our own goal]: Nice shot!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

Rocket League is a MOBA in that its extremely simple to understand at the core but there's a lot of people playing it because they like playing dress-up with the car instead of soccer without rules

uh

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

an own goal is a common expression larry. you dont need to explain its the equivalent of playing a game of dota

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i use the sa grenade flag, goons represent :D

• Locked thread