Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm pretty sure most people in this forum have it from PS Plus but it's free on Steam this weekend. Would anyone like to play the car rocket game on PC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

whats really funny is that i just paid 20 dollars for it like 2 hours before it went on sale for like 50% off or whatever lol. its so funny that that happened to me

This actually happened to me too. Me and my buddy bought it last night and then today after work it went on sale

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

kool maybe you should post some where else too :D

This.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

im going to try it.

Me too

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NickRoweFillea posted:

When is the basketball version coming out

In a few days

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

really wish i had a PS4 when this was a free game, but i'll probly get it if it's ever 10 bucks

Currently, it's $12.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rocket League is a MOBA in that its extremely simple to understand at the core but there's a lot of people playing it because they like playing dress-up with the car instead of soccer without rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Its the only way I know how to explain my team knocking it from the enemy goal into orus

• Locked thread