Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
whats really funny is that i just paid 20 dollars for it like 2 hours before it went on sale for like 50% off or whatever lol. its so funny that that happened to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Yeah well you should buy it because its extremely good to play

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

it seems like a cool and good game and i hope you have fun with it. it's just i would like to play something else

kool maybe you should post some where else too :D

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Ya'll holla at me if any of you want to play tonight.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

im going to try it.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Hoops is really fun lol. Nobody knows how to play and all goals are purely accidental.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Everyone loses themselves to the endorphin rush of smacking the ball sometimes.. But its annoying when my team mates act like Dumb poo poo mongos every match all match with zero regard for the context of why there hitting the ball in the first place.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

Rocket League is a MOBA in that its extremely simple to understand at the core but there's a lot of people playing it because they like playing dress-up with the car instead of soccer without rules

Sigh.. get back to work Larry.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

i use the sa grenade flag, goons represent :D

Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

it makes me happy when people become millionaires for making cool poo poo

• Locked thread