Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ovbjaglSRE

"After 2 weeks of cross-compiling, struggling with ALSA, and fighting with Xorg and Nvidia Tegra drivers, I finally have something I would consider presentable!"

*needs keyboard to control car*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

you see me rollin up with my custom gentooified tesla, you better step aside son

you don't wanna mess with this

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

it's beautiful;

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

you know when terminator 3 came out everyone trashed it. then they made more terminator movies and now t3 doesn't seem so bad.

Malcolm XML
Aug 8, 2009

I always knew it would end like this.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

akadajet posted:

you know when terminator 3 came out everyone trashed it. then they made more terminator movies and now t3 doesn't seem so bad.

it's still very bad.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

The Management posted:

it's still very bad.

yeah but the terminator chick is really hot so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
terminator salvation was p cool if you ignore the various references to the Iraq war

• Locked thread