Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Sydnesider posted:

That song and scene with Mumei fighting the Kabane was really good.

It's a shame those blade Geta were left behind.

I liked her kimono+blade shoes better than what she's got going on now, but she's still the coolest. I'm really enjoying this so far, i like the whole look of it and the animation has been really fun and full of neat little moments.

The world sure is a shithole, and i was kinda surprised to see that they're in Japan (at least on Earth since they show Japan in the OP) and not just in Some Earthlike Planet Somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

https://twitter.com/WIT_STUDIO/status/723878283851390977
:yeah:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Rangpur posted:

Based on the shows the OP listed in their filmography, I can only assume this means the entire cast transforms into super-deformed chibi versions of themselves and the focus transitions to a heartwarming, slice-of-life comedy. A surprising direction, to be sure, but the Noitamina block is nothing if not experimental.

Yeah, more or less.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I haven't watched something with such crazy action and violence in awhile, but I'm pretty much loving this so far.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

It's gettin all Clive Barker up in here.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Eonwe posted:

this show owns

it do

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Phobophilia posted:

holy gently caress this ep totally owned

i also totally called the heart being something special as soon as mumei bought it up

The fused colony fuckin owned and reminded me a lot of the corrupted boar god at the beginning of Princess Mononoke.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Also:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

good

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

benzine posted:

I just wanted a steampunk zombie story not this. Can't say I'm surprised after the first black cloud.

Have i got a book for you.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

A crock is a container.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Oh, it's the "things have gone about as far as they can reasonably go when things have gotten just about as bad as it can reasonably get" episode.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I'm happy to see someone besides Sabin take out a train in hand to hand combat. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

That was a pretty decent show.

• Locked thread