Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Nomer
May 7, 2007
Saving the world in a thong

C-SPAN Caller posted:

I will continue to comment every episode on bullshit that I see for fun. I don't know how steam trains work so I can't comment on that since that stuff hasn't been used outside of heritage runs for photo ops in 80 years.

I will also answer show related train questions to the best of my ability
I hate when people splerg out on shows, but you aren't bringing the anger, just the facts/fun. Thank you for the info, as an occasional Amtrak rider, this is all fascinating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Nomer
May 7, 2007

C-SPAN Caller posted:

So my train sperg posts for this episode:

Final safety grade: F, send to safety training and take all employees out of service

Your posts are a treasure :allears:
I now am hoping that our hair flipping bad guy Biba dies from a safety violation like you mentioned.

Miss Nomer
May 7, 2007
I thought this season was only 11 episodes long. Is there one more?

• Locked thread