Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

HenryEx posted:

Geeez, whatshername the Carabinieri girl is a godawful teacher bordering on retarded. No, don't try to teach the guy you intend to be your sleep guard any actual fighting skills, jsut beat him up, wear him out and make him learn only spite. Also, don't tell him about the fact he requires blood to keep running. Nah, just let him collapse from exhaustion so that he's liable to attack a random bystander in a state of mental absence when that happens. You know, to all but guarantee another Kabane outbreak right in the camp.

How many teenagers who are good at teaching others do you know? How many of them are also vampires???

Million Ghosts posted:

i have to agree with whoever said it feels like a cheeseball 80s/90s OVA but i'm not sure totally why

I think the Mikimoto designs are a huge part of it. When was the last time he worked on a plain old TV show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

Grouchio posted:

This show just pulled a goddamn Guilty Crown. What a drag.

I didn't watch beyond the first episode of Guilty Crown because I hated basically everything about it except the quality of the art, so what does this mean?

As for this show, it was never that clever in the first place, so I'm not really ever disappointed by it on an intellectual level. But it's pretty, and the action is good like when that chick with the eyebrows like the Gundam wing chick turned into a Guyver so I'm still on board, in a manner of speaking

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
The ending to this show was kinda stupid, like they couldn't quite decide if they wanted to wrap it up all the way or leave open obvious sequel hooks

But I suppose the whole show was a bit like that. And while it was stupid, it wasn't Guilty Crown stupid. And drat was it pretty!

• Locked thread