Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The main character makes me laugh. He just wants to make the world saving murder device. Why won't you leave him in peace!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Blood oaths are cool.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah, I basically call his gun the Big O at this point.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I liked this episode and nearly crapped my pants at the end of it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

RareAcumen posted:

Don't you go expecting anything great from this anime you goofballs. Lower those expectations in advance and you won't be caught off guard when this anime Heroes itself.

I rarely expect greatness from anime anymore. Pleasant surprises are what I live for.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah I don't understand people not digging the show.

I dig it. So yeah. Go zombie man.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Phobophilia posted:

also im glad that people will stop saying that mumei is ikoma's sister when the whole point of that transition scene in the OP was to draw thematic parallels between the two

no dude you dont understand theyre totally gonna be the same and then holy poo poo things will get awkward and ill be like "WHOA THIS SHOW WENT SOMEWHERE WEIRD" and secretly keep watching it

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
That episode did own, though.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
So wait, she's 12? Jesus Christ that's some next level :japan:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
1)I remember when Mumei was cool. Now she's just completely retarded.

That said,

2)I now genuinely believe and understand how Mumei could be 12. Goodness gracious, what a bad day for her.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Ikoma is going to murder the poo poo out of him, I hope. Getting eaten by zombies is too boring an end for the Beebz.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Good, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Biba's right hand man being deemed not worthy of mercy by Ikoma might have been the moment of the episode for me. For some reason, I hated him a fuckton more than I hated Biba (and I hated Biba). So satisfying to see him gone.:allears:

• Locked thread