Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

The Black Cloud owes a huge debt to Princess Mononoke, but I really dig it. All this show's design work has been top-notch/

I guess when you're dealing w the threat of zombies, building silly random curves into the tracks is an alright way of avoiding too much congestion ya have to plow thru, cause what if they just crowd together into one big clump on the tracks. Then they're REALLY hosed. Then again, that just begs the question of who were the poor bastards who had to clear the land and set the tracks while this living hell was going on? Eh, it's Araki. Best not to think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Enter Bieber-sama.

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

This would be a good time to point out one of the tracks on the ost is called VIVALABIBA

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Wow. That was the most ROCKS FALLS EVERYONE DIES episode of television I've seen in a long time. Maybe Umbrella was onto somethin'. Engineering a zombie apocalypse in your enemy's backyard to bring down The Man and enable revolution or crazy vengeance is kinda insanely metal.

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

It's super schlocky still, sure, but it sure ain't very fun anymore. Shrug. Would be more pissed if I thought literally any of this was going to stick(including Takumi's "death") but yeah, it brought some good w the bad but the lame parts of the plot direction just keep getting lamer.

Pootybutt fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Jun 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Eh, show was alright. Was really nice when the rest of the cast came back and I remembered why I liked this show. Mumei even got to be a Good Character for a lil bit.

• Locked thread