Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Major Ricardo
Jan 30, 2001

Grouchio posted:

....What the hell just happened?

We found out smoke is bad for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Ricardo
Jan 30, 2001
Why did they need more speed to begin with? Wasn't the plan to let the titan get close enough for their cannon to shoot it exposing the heart? It isn't like the speed helped them anyways other than to create Dramatic Tension

Major Ricardo
Jan 30, 2001

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Oh its great and I don't mind how silly it is, it just triggers me to post about how trains really work.

So what is the best gauge of rail for killing zombies/titans.

Major Ricardo
Jan 30, 2001

Stark?

Major Ricardo
Jan 30, 2001

Kyte posted:

I don't think it's possible to know for real without the kanji. I've never heard of it, at least.

They managed to fit in Tanabata, so does that mean we will get the obligatory story set at the beach as well?

Major Ricardo
Jan 30, 2001

Darth Walrus posted:

It's implied that they had different creation methods. Hence Ikoma's always-on harness and lack of a time limit. On the other hand, it might just be that he's a pasty nerd and she's a healthy kid who gets plenty of outdoor exercise.

It is odd that the people of the town who don't know what/who he is down comment on the shade of his skin (it seems like they'd be racist).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRZ-IxZ46ng

Major Ricardo
Jan 30, 2001
You could say this show is as subtle as a giant train.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Ricardo
Jan 30, 2001
I found Beiber's original character design

• Locked thread