Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

.Clash posted:

So ikoma invented new weapons that mumei already had the whole time.

Mumei probably has no idea how her stuff works, anyways. And it's not like the others had the time or opportunity to reverse-engineer her weapons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

.Clash posted:

Uh I mean that someone else made her weapons and decided not to share this game changing technology with the rest of future past japan.
Stations are quite isolated and there's no method from long-distance communication aside from sending a messenger. The logistics are difficult enough that you don't need to assume negligence or malicious intent.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Kytrarewn posted:

I enjoyed the episode well enough, but I would love to ask the person in charge of worldbuilding why they decided to suspend the railway precariously over the middle of the gorge, rather than across either of the perfectly flat pieces of land to either side.

I'd assumed it was a quarry/mine and they'd just kept digging down under the tracks.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
He's probably just using his role to amass public and political power.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Xelkelvos posted:

So what is Daita-iron? Is it actually lead or tin or something? Unless there's an iron alloy that I'm not aware of that's actually really weak and has an attainable evaporation point (which is pretty loving high, except for the least solid of metals)?

I don't think it's possible to know for real without the kanji. I've never heard of it, at least.

Kyte fucked around with this message at 02:49 on May 28, 2016

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Train muscle lady giving the boiler key to someone without authority to get to restricted areas is a big no no, don't do that.

To be fair it's probably more in the interests of safety to give the key to one door than have your boss murdered and the key to all doors taken anyways. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
This is pretty much Reiner busting the wall open.

• Locked thread