Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Holy poo poo, I binged this whole saga over the last week. Words can't describe. :perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

It's impressive that the guy got that truck on there. I would never have tried that.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

ExplodingSims posted:

Arc flash is no joke. That poo poo'll gently caress you up good.

Also, for what it's worth, once you get up to a certain size of unit, you pretty much stop using return ducts, and just have a common return, or a filter room.

Have fun changing out like 100 filters in one go!

I would imagine they mostly wanted that door kept shut so goons wouldn't go using that space as a storage area/mastabatorium.
I can only imagine what a lead-acid battery bank must of been like though. Yikes.

I did work in a Yahoo data center and both sides had a hallway like this down the entire length of it to feed air into the cold aisle. It was massive.

• Locked thread