Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

Dave is it the same email you had forever? I'll have some cheddar later this week and I'll get you some beans for smokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It's so worth the entertainment value duder, so looking forward to seeing that truck moving forward under it's own power.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Now that's something. No idea what, but it's something.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Was there oil in the trans for that video? Noise could be dry bearings in there. Wobble doesn't seem that bad, I would see how the clutch works on the first drive, if it's all fucky and grabbing unevenly then I'd worry.

Does that setup have a pilot bearing in the end of the crank that the input shaft from the trans went into? If so was it bronze or a sealed ball bearing?

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

This is a thread that makes AI what it is. Simply the best car forum on the internet. Another round of high fives for all that made it possible, this poo poo is awesome.

• Locked thread