Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

everdave posted:

If you truly round up 14 inch garbage dick and do this I will donate at least $50 to the effort

Seriously, start a gofundme and promise personalized post cards* and I'll give money.

This thread went from cool thread to one of the best threads ever. I'm so excited to see everything go down. I wish this was happening out of California so I could be a part of it. If anyone buys an old truck/car/motorcycle/meth lab out of SoCal, I have room for storage and access to a full shop!

*written like love letter from the great war

El Jebus fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Apr 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Woah, I think it worked. No fire needed. And the best part is nobody will ever need to know what happenee

Except you'll tell us anyways?!?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Lots of dust in this thread, must be why I'm tearing up!

How do we start a Patreon for 14 so he can continue his journey when the War Rig arrives in Florida? Will we need to have more projects for him to work on? Does he have to do them all in decent weather but then it starts to get bad towards the end of the project?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Deteriorata posted:

Nothing like a good fire to keep you warm while you work.

Quick, someone send 14 a jeep!

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

ExplodingSims posted:

Holy gently caress. :perfect:

Is it in poor taste you rate your own thread 5?

I think in this case it is appropriate to rate anything that retelling touches a solid 5.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

HandlingByJebus posted:

So, didn't find and sign of 14" around the terminal or on the route between it and his place. Spoke with a bunch of street folks in the areas and none of them recognized him; just stopped in at the coffee shop beside his place and they haven't seen him this morning either. I'm starting to be hopeful that, per previous poster, he's sleeping on the bus because exhausted. When I get home I'm going to call SPD to see if they have any interest in helping.

Things I learned today:

1) It's really hard to do a grid search in Seattle.
2) Folks living on the street are often suspicious when you hail them, but to a person are helpful about trying to locate someone you want to help. Unless they're mentally unstable, which isn't always as obvious as one might expect.
3) The sketchy parts of Seattle are waaaaaaay sketchier than even someone who has worked with the community in Vancouver's Downtown East Side could have anticipated. This city should be deeply ashamed of the lack of services and support offered to homeless and / or mentally ill people.

You make me proud to be a Jebus.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

DICK DICER posted:

I THINK I FOUND THE OWNER

Is it you? I hope its you now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

You drank straight from the bottle, didn't you?

• Locked thread