Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Tremek posted:

The Deagle has landed:

Joking aside, Dave is a good guy and I would urge for the end of the the bizarro-world voyeuring and support him getting on his feet in a self-sufficient manner moving forward.

Good luck out there Dave! Feels like it will be what you make it. Catharsis comes in all forms.

Headed back to CO now.

I don't post in AI much, but have casually followed this thread since pretty close to the start on a recommendation, and wow man good on you for what you have done. Like you didn't do a "I want to see this happen" thing, but a "just staight up helping a goon out" thing. Props.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

good dog

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

DICK DICER posted:

Oh man. So I ate an entire stick of butter like a fully grown and well adjusted responsible adult earlier, and now Im learning why you don't do that

Real talk I heard they take a bunch of butter on arctic/antarctic expeditions and others where getting as many calories per pound and space possible really matters, like if you are on a dog sled or something and will be away from civilization for a long time.

I do not know if they just straight up eat the butter. Guessing no.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Love

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Been a great thread so far, and the adventures of Dave may(?) be moving to its own thread soon, but I'm sure the story of the trukk is not over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

ExplodingSims posted:

So, now that I'm all settled in Vegas, I'm going to be flying out to Virginia next week for like 3 weeks to begin training for my now job. :confuoot:
Then I guess I'll be going all over the place, since I now have a traveling job!

In the meantime, I've started exploring around Vegas a bit more. Mostly going out into the outer parts of the City and seeing the mountains and desert and stuff.
Today I went up Mt. Charleston:

The Desert Overlook spot is a fantastic sight:

And I also discovered the simple joys of an empty, snowfilled parking lot:

Yesterday I went the opposite way, North-ish out of town.
Nothing too exciting up that way, but I did find the shootin' car:

Beautiful!

• Locked thread