Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

ExplodingSims posted:

Also I call BS. No Greyhound bus is that nice. :mad:

They have a sub-fleet of beautiful new equipment they put on routes where any sort of significant local competition seems to be sprouting up or they know a DOT spot-check is impending, and sometimes they get used on other routes to cover for downed equipment where it would be extremely inefficient to bring another junker in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Rhyno posted:

They took it back to Colorado?

Denver has a proper hub, Lincoln is closer (390 mi vs 300) but they don't have much of a facility there.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

wait how'd you get a plug wire on there before? Probably worth cutting a chunk off that manifold.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

There's a pretty wide gap between the ignition puns we started with and these general electrical ones jumping around.
I mean, can we keep it within reach of the range we started in?

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

MA-Horus posted:

SNEK IS MY CO-DRIVER

SNEK TEK DA HANDELBARE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

^efb

wesleywillis posted:

Its hollow? Is that a bleeder screw?

Appears to be one of the fittings he got to adapt the wheel cylinders to an attainable flare nut thread pitch

• Locked thread