Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Do you mean it has a torque tube?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Did RVs come with a 350?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
A 350 you say?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Ha, yeah. Didn't know you were coming over here, didn't mean to steal the thunder.

Of course, then there's the issue of getting the motor to Nebraska...

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
How the gently caress would they know that? Also, is it a rolling 40 year thing?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Don't try to kill our fingat moment.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE DRAMA

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Okay, Jeffy, where's room for a bigger radiator?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Grew up in Idaho, used uff da all day every day.

Also my parents called me Irving J Inglehopper the 3rd but that's not nearly my name.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
As long as you call it soda, we're good.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
VANILLA CHERRY

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

ExplodingSims posted:

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

IT"S A VAN

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Arizona Sweet Tea bro :respek:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
That's okay. You can come to the Roadkill garage and see all of the pretty cars and *BLAM*

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
There's a reason I bought :jebstare:, and it's for the moment the truck makes it's first movement under power.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
:f5: :dance:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Nitromethane

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
A die? Some bitches need to watch some AvE or This Old Tony or x other channels and do a manual threading. It takes about 20 minutes to setup (1 book hour) and another 30 minutes to perform (2 book hours), and they'll charge accordingly, but nearly any lathe can do it.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Shade canopies are like horses. Once they fall over, you have to put them down.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Someone go to ezgif right away

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

We can't stop here. This is bat country.

Queen_Combat fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Nov 9, 2016

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I found the panther piss.

http://www.messicks.com/part/b505501/penet-oil

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

it's me, i'm the adult making fanart for the internet

fullsize

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Are you MAPP-PRO-ing the intake runners?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Kia?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
When you're in that truck, do small cars even exist? Is Korea even a country? No, because America doesn't have time for those things.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Despite the recent window purchase, I could afford to ship you a few carburetors if you have a central intake. I specifically have a 30-pict-3 with both the DP and SP adapters that runs just fine, but just wouldn't pass emissions.

Also, I don't think anything is compatible, but I have an upright fan shroud from my 1600DP (no doghouse though) with matching fan, and that entire Type 4 1700 longblock I can pull poo poo from.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I have those, too, but with type 4 headers. They're garbage, but got me from Portland to Phoenix. Would just headers be cheaper?

Legit if you want a set of empi EPC34 carbs, or a 30-pict-3, or other parts. I've also got random fasteners and other VW parts.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

mekilljoydammit posted:

Quick semi-related question - how much do EMPI carbs suck? Like, is it a "this is fixable with some work" or "no matter what you do you're going to wish you had a Weber"? Looking for an IDA style carb.

After 2k miles, the throttle shafts were worn so much, I was running lean, and they were impossible to balance.

I'd replace the bushings,, but they didn't have any. Just steel shaft on aluminum.

E: that's with the EPC34 carbs 14 linked earlier. The PO bought them for my bus, then immediately sold the bus to me. Worked fine up at the start of the trip in Portland, but by Phoenix, 3 days later, they were hammered.

I bet they get a lot of business from garage queen sales, where 500 miles is good enough. I heard EMPI was good, back when they were Empire.

Queen_Combat fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Nov 15, 2016

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
:circlefap:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Fox socks saved my rear end in the war *

*the war of a humid cuba deployment

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Just, just, :unsmith:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Every day

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Please don't crash

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Give us ze money, Lebowski.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Where were you last night when I decided to eat an entire bag of Flamas sunflower seeds?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHXXtIbrjy4

Is he awakened?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Found the gear shifter:

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:841218

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011