Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

ShittyPostmakerPro posted:

You're gonna struggle to fit a Wärtsilä-Sulzer 14RTFLEX96-C in there, I'm afraid.

The Wärtsilä 20 4L20 is just 2.5m long, and produces about 800kW. The 7.2 tonne weight might be a bit much for the stock suspension, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Red_October_7000 posted:

How do you even get an en dash? I'm pretty sure it's not even got an HID keyboard code to send it; I made a custom layout for a programmable keyboard controller for the IBM 6112884 in the flashlight photo in Immortan 14"'s thread and I don't recall being able to assign keys to different types of dash; do you have to use AllChars or AutoHotkey or something?

On windows? Hold alt, type 0150 on the numpad (0151 for an em-dash). On a Mac it's alt-dash, or alt-shift-dash for an em-dash.

Alternatively, google "en-dash" and copy one from the wikipedia article.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Given the amount of work that seems to have gone into the UPS vans, it seems kind of strange that they don't use them over here (Norway, though I can't remember seeing one in the UK either). I guess the cost of getting them approved wouldn't be worth it?

• Locked thread