Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Merry Christmas, 14, Sims, Danno, and all of AI.

This thread owns, you own, these dead gay internet forums own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Dave, go to Valentine. Not just for the truck, or for Sims, or for the thread which will slide eternal shiny and chrome on the flurry road, but for you. You need it. And it needs you.

Plus can you IMAGINE the look on the Napa dude's face

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Dudes hitch-hike around while walking the Appalachian Trail with a backpack full of poo poo. I'm pretty sure you could find a way to get 50 pounds of tools and cat food to Valentine.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Cat Hatter posted:

14 gets his teeth fixed, but with chrome horse teeth?

14's teeth shall actually be eternal, shiny and chrome.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

This truck shall carry Sims through the gates of Valhalla regardless of which War Boy maintains it.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

rndmnmbr posted:

14" Burning Dick :getin:

I was going to go with 14 FOOT EFFIGY

Rude Dude With Tude posted:

Also yes I want a 14" goes to Burning Man thread.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

NAPA guy is going to be so thrilled.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Those yt videos he did were loving gold as far as marketing my sauce. Least I can do is send him some of the latest batch. It'll start up his internal combustion engine :getin:

Oh my god, the hot sauce. Do you still have an SA-Mart thread?

Also concurring that Tremek is the best and I will forward converted canadian pesos to everdave when I get paid shortly.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Welcome home, Dave.

Now, onto important matters. Is the jeep husk still there?

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

stevobob posted:

also, dave licked it a few minutes ago

And promptly regretted it. Thoroughly.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

nm posted:

I'm sort of hoping a fedex label with dick's name and address will seem more legit than just some dude.

And for authenticity, 14 Inch Burned-Out-Jeep sounds suitably Native American to possibly be a tiny backwoods location that is also a valid address.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

loving shiiiiit.

Let us know what we can do to help, Dave. Even if it's just something to try to keep djdaddo from evicting you at shotgun-point.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

That was about a decade ago in Canada. Was a big deal up here because the killer was found not guilty by way of insanity and was released from the asylum a couple years back.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I can't find any way to send Dave any weird Canadian cigarettes without hiring a courier and paying $300 on a $100 carton. International shipping sucks :(

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

MA-Horus posted:

Get him some reservation smokes, give the Black Thumb some black lungs.

Oh man, I don't think untaxed reservation smokes have made their way out here to the west coast yet. Then again, they might have, but I don't smoke so I wouldn't know where to find them.

Something tells me shipping Dave a plastic bag of Indian loosies would be a bad fuckin idea

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Adiabatic posted:

Yo Imma need some of that hot sauce.

Not emptyquoting.

Do you ship to Canada?

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

There's a small wasp's nest dug into a hole in the side of my apartment building just outside my bedroom window. I'm seriously considering throwing some leather gloves on and grabbing a bottle of spray foam and locking those bastards in.

I want to be able to open my bedroom window again.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Mr. Nice! posted:

just grab a $5 can of raid wasp spray. poo poo shoots 20ft+ and soak the nest in it. Kills wasps dead.

The problem is they're dug into a hole in the overhang, vertically. Any raid I fire in there is going to leak out and result in a lot of really pissed off, burning wasps.

Maybe raid and then spray foam to seal them into their insecticidy death.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Man those pedals look loooooow.

We need a :valhalla: smiley.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Memento posted:

Do you have a link to the rental ad?

You'd probably crowdfund a decent chunk of that on Patreon by putting up a "Dick's Small Town Adventures" type lifestyle blog.

Holy poo poo that's brilliant.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

DICK DICER posted:

I just had a very weird experience. I heard daddo ask if I was 'having a good day, David?' Right behind me, I whipped around, nothing. I walked overy to see if his truck was here, nothihg. Then less than a minute later he comes driving up, sees the look on my face, and asks if I'm "having a weird day, David?"

Swear to God that actually just happened. Schwalbe tires showed up. Good lord.

You know most people would write this off as "Dave's hallucinating" but everything you've said about djdaddo makes me think he would find a way to do this just to gently caress with you.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

wesleywillis posted:

And to think, someone else replied to that post and implied that I had questionable morals.....

Oh, no, the rabbit hole goes deeper than that... https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3503775&pagenumber=10&perpage=40#post407101998

e:f;b

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

This has been the best saga ever committed to these forums by far.

Godspeed, you crazy diamonds.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

We are all awaited on this holy day. :black101:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

ExplodingSims posted:

It's a new one.

That is terrifying.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

DICK DICER posted: