Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

My Man Shran posted:

Dave and Dan have become one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9P-t8VX6Pw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

I definitely agree that it would be a more agreeable case if you spent the last couple days winterizing the truck and going home until spring, there's nothing to be gained by risking frigid goon death just to maybe get the truck running. It'll still be there in a few months, right?

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

djdanno13 posted:

Also also I just got to rapid and about to drop Dave off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4c78PZRsHs

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

Has the thread discussed the FEMA wafflehouse test yet, because that's my favorite Wafflehouse Thing

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

DICK DICER posted:

I missed this line, I'm more of a Canada Goose sort of guy. I rode my bike at a flock of them in Seattle and they caled my bluff

No matter how much of a gently caress you think you don't give, a goose always gives less.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

Richland College (for those not local, the largest campus in the DCCCD system) has a bunch of geese and ducks on campus. The geese are loving dicks and will chase you for their own amusement.

Imho, the werner herzog quote about chickens is far more true of your average goose than it is of any chicken

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

Look at how alive he seems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Jesus, it's a gasser? I just assume everything that size has to be a diesel because otherwise, you know..

The engine came out of a consumer camper van, didn't it

• Locked thread