Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

14" Burning Dick :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

I don't have much to give but I know the ins and outs of Pizza Hut, if the Valentine PH manager is kosher with taking my CC over the phone I can spring for a hot pizza once or twice a week. They probably don't do delivery as small as the town is, but if you're cool with biking into town I can set it up as dine-in so you get unlimited refills on your drink. Will PM you my contact info on facebook.

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

Dave, did you get your 'za?

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

DICK DICER posted:

I did it was cheesy and the manager sat and chatted with me for a while, boss

Yeah, I told her you had your poo poo jacked and you were in a rough spot. She was pretty goddamned awesome on the phone.

I wish I could do more.

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

Ahahahaha I buy Dave a pizza and less than twelve hours later GM 4.3L Intake Manifold Gasket Syndrome strands me halfway to work.. Well done, Dave.

(Gasket job was done before I bought it, but my brother and I are assuming the rear end in a top hat PO went with the OEM gaskets instead of the Fel-Pro metal ones and Dex-cool did it's magic again. Parts are acquired and work starts on my next day off.)

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

Eh, it's like the cast and crew spent the entire shoot clowning around.

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

DICK DICER posted:

Okay look i dont remember the work area being riddled with cactus

Them's good eatin's at that stage. Peel carefully.

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

DICK DICER posted:

Raw, boiled, or suppository?

c'mon, Dave, you know the answer.

Roasted.

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

Deteriorata posted:

I'm using Google maps to figure out just where you are.

I found him the other day. :madmax:

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

Eat This Glob posted:

I write for a newspaper. Said newspaper takes a trip to des moines for delivery after I personally deliver the newspapers to the post office in the town in which they will be delivered. Logistics is weird, man. Some moron takes bags full of papers 120 miles away, then brings them back to customers where i left them in the first place. I'll be amazed if anyone can make that logic fly.

Ahahahaha USPS zoning :smithicide:

(Interlink Circulation Manager is worth the goddamned monthly subscription. :ssh:)

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

I'm the pizza goon, and I'm loving broke from fixing my own busted poo poo (Vortec intake gaskets :argh:). But if anyone else wants to get him a pizza, the number is 402-376-3303, they take credit cards over the phone, tell them it's a dine-in for Dave Blomquist. I've been getting him a stuffed Hawaiian and a large soft drink.

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

Mr. Nice! posted:

There are waffle houses in Amarillo and a Huddle House in Lubbock in a former Waffle House building. There are a few in Albuquerque as well. I didn't bother looking further west, but it's a safe assumption there are waffle houses in California as well.

And Happy State Bank is based out of Happy, TX and there are branches all over the panhandle. If you worked for a Pizza hut in the Midland/Odessa area, it's likely that it's a part of a group of franchises owned by someone in the panhandle, and likely the same people that own most of the PH franchises in west tx.

I bank with HSB, they're good. And I also make the Waffle House on I-27 & Hollywood Rd. a regular stop. :v: I still miss Dave's in Clovis, though, they were the best.

All the Pizza Huts north of Plainview that aren't in Amarillo are owned by a company out of Indiana, though (:suicide:). Amarillo and Plainview and south are owned by another franchise based in either Lubbock or Odessa.

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

I think it's mid to late 80s?

In that case I think you're expected to just die quietly.

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

Who woulda thunk, 14" found a new dad to replace Inch Dick Dad, and he treats his idiot son about the same as the old dad.

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

DICK DICER posted:

Cars usually known I'm coming ahead of time though, what with the sounding of the Archangel's horn

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

I had the opposite, a cat I had raised from a kitten. We called him Complaint, because when he was a kitten he would not shut up. Fuckin giant grey long-hair, who once dragged home a chicken he killed - this cat killed things. And the best part, you could roll him on his back and give him belly scritches like a dog and he freaking loved it.

My parents moved and the cat vanished before they could get him in the car. I was in town the next day to find and save my damned cat and gently caress anyone who intended to stop me. I wound up finding him down the road at a 70-year-old lady's house. He would go to her house on the times he vanished from ours for three or four days. I didn't have the heart to take him with me, because he obviously enjoyed being with her and she was very lonely and the cat made her world. She kept me updated on him by email for years. He passed away just two weeks before she did, in 2007.

(Complaint's grandmother decided we were her new owners by jumping into our car at the library and refusing to get out, when I was 11.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

This is Dave. He just drank some very hot sauce. He is currently weeping and drooling profusely. His nipples are also rock loving hard.

This is everything you need to know about Dave.

• Locked thread