Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

You're going to drive it to the valentine napa right? Mr. Needful needs to see what hell he has unleashed upon the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

75 to 50 into orlando right? If so, I'll have tuesday off as you're coming through. Would ove to come out and oogle the trukk.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

ExplodingSims posted:

Gonna be coming in on 75 to Turnpike to 408 to OBT

Still only an hours drive away. I'd be downs if you wanna shoot me a text when you're around an hour and a half away. :toot:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Silly dick, robots can't smell. Or feel emotions. I say let'r rip.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Niacin posted:

Is that the same 8.1 in the 2500 Avalanche? If so, I need one.

Yup, the last of the big blocks. Not sure if it sucks nitro tho...

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Eggs and sausage on a biscuit with hashbrowns on the side and the whole thing drowned in gravy is basically the most delicious thing in the world. gently caress outta here with that poo poo on a shingle crap.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Hotlanta is a tad outta your way there sherman. :v:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Oh... I always think atlanta is way farther east. Oops.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

DICK DICER posted:

It demands of me that it not be named

Oh him? Yeah he's chill. Occasionally he tells you to do some messed up stuff though, like fuckin alligators and snorting whatever is in front of you. Just ignore that and you'll be fine.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I met a truck and I liked it.

Edit: also can confirm that angryrobot, sims and dick are awesome. And very tired. And that 14" seems highly confused about why its 80° today.

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Oct 24, 2017

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

^^^^
Angryrobot might murder them.

There is also the Don Garlits museum of drag racing just north of where I took that picture. You know, just in case you do decide to loop the country for a victory lap. :v:

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Oct 24, 2017

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Enourmo posted:

I met him! He looked right at me!I am awaited in Valhalla!

Also Dave now knows about tijuana flats. He mentioned a burrito livestream, so keep your emergency radios charged up.

Its revenge for not letting him stop and get chili at 3am.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Also, dave is now in the land of black beans and rice. Lord have mercy on us all.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

By the way, Angryrobot deserves alota thanks for hauling rear end down to florida to pick up sims, going all the way to nebraska to rescue the trukk and dave, coming back to florida to drop it all off and still having the central florida to south carolina drive left to do alone to get back home. Thats alot of loving driving time and mileage to help another dude on the internet get his truck home. You are a good dude and it was a pleasure to meet you. :)

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Oct 25, 2017

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I humbly suggest having seat try his hand at it. And probably have it edited for sanity afterwards along with having it checked for subliminal messaging that would cause the reader to begin buying random 80s econoboxes and cram nitrous in them.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Nono, you check to make sure its in there.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

I don't know if angryrobots and ExplodingSims enjoyed the farting quite as much as everyone else did. :v:

Hopefully the tow rig doesn't have to be burned to get rid of the smell. :ohdear:

The chili he wanted around 3am would probably have been worse. :v:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

gently caress disney, go to the cat cafe. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

DICK DICER posted:

Tijuana flats has the cutest girls working here oh my god

I think its a requirement cause god drat the one that just opened near me is packed with cute girls. Also has good art on the walls.

• Locked thread