Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

some texas redneck posted:

What the gently caress is going on in here :stare:

The events of the future surrounding that truck are so powerful it's echoing back through to the present and erupting through the posts of those most effected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

I'm still waiting on the bad decisions. Or is it bad in the 90s edgy way?

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Put a big mast in the bed and sail it home.
Save a tonne of fuel

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

13 should get the bus and drive it to the truck. It can be used as a base whilst making repairs

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Is junk van she'll temporary shelter/base camp?

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Teach your friend to drive properly and you can claim another victory

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Fell 600 replies behind on this thread but man it was worth catching up on

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

I'm surprised 14 hasn't spontaneously combusted due to smoking whilst having the digestive system of a sickly swamp dragon

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Fist class is pretty nice

That's just the new TSA practices

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

It was a long haul catching up with this thread but a thrill ride the whole way.
Got a couple of snacks boxed up to send your way tomorrow. More of a morale booster than anything else.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Maybe you can find out if the town mechanic needs a day labourer until the tools arrive?

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

DICK DICER posted:

Oh don't feel guilty at all, someone else did help me out. And then a package of kippered herring, sardines, marmite, and the Queen arrived and turns out I like sardines. I also like draining the sardine can directly into my open and waiting backpack. Today a soup and drinks package showed up from Amazon, so I've got liquids covered and thank you to the dude who sent like a thousand cans of cherry coke. And now I've got nicotine and tools are arriving tomorrow so I can safely say i won't be busy doing a god drat thing for another week until supplies run out and I decide to cut up my debit card whenever it shows up just because I love this hosed up merry go round and never want off.

I was thinking about how to make a bike working stand out of the cherry picker and some of the trunk mount bike racks that are lying around here and then I thought about how tremeks bike would look strapped up on there and then also to the front of the trailer and then all I could hear was "Organic, his job is Parts bag" and might have started drooling a little

Glad the package arrived
Fun fact about marmite - some travellers believe it keeps away insects, though there isn't anything to prove this.
Marmite themselves suggest disolving it in water to make a tasty drink assuming you enjoy drinking seawater.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

So let me get this straight...

There's djdanno. There's djdaddo. There's djdoggo :siren: WHO YOU SHARED A BED WITH ALREADY YOU CHEATING BASTARD :siren:, and now there's a possible djmommo.

That's one hell of a train. :wmwink: Also you may need this.

Djdoggo was called Blue and has returned home meaning this thread has had 2 animal rescues

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Tomarse posted:

It sounds like Carpenter Brut (AI Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g for anybody who doesn't know them)

Are you aware of BLOOD MACHINES which is the half hour sequel to this video currently in production?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

How does it steer?

• Locked thread