Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
epic bird guy
Dec 9, 2014

Make sure the cars play nice. They're all there for the same purpose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epic bird guy
Dec 9, 2014

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Over my impaled and likely still smoldering body :colbert:

I'll send flowers. You more of a Rafflesia guy or is Amorphophallus Titanum more your jam.

I'm guessing Amorphophallus Titanium

epic bird guy
Dec 9, 2014

kastein posted:

I stole that one from AvE, don't thank me :v:

Part it out. Roadmasters aren't exactly common in the rustbelt anymore. If the front and rear interior door cards aren't hosed (they're brittle old plastic) I might be interested in all 4 for my GF's roadmaster, hers are beyond repair. Not sure how much it'd cost to ship them or whether 94-96 door cards will fit a 91-93, though.

There are actually a buttload of nice looking roadmasters around the twin cities for some unknown and bizarre reason. I see them all the time. I'd bet parting the thing out would go pretty quickly.

epic bird guy
Dec 9, 2014

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Waited for 40 minutes, no reply from dude. Going home.

Keep trolling cl until you find one with the jag v12 still for the ultimate comedy truck engine... If you can keep it alive.

epic bird guy
Dec 9, 2014

Paul's Letter to the Americans posted:

Let he who is without debt cast the first snide remark about a man's spending habits

epic bird guy
Dec 9, 2014

nm posted:

Did I go to school with you?
There was some dude at my college (in St. Paul, MN) who went all 4 years in shorts, he also ran everywhere, which I guess makes sense because it was cold as gently caress out there.

There's at least one dude like this at every college in Minnesota.

epic bird guy
Dec 9, 2014

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

*Note - all explosions should be contained inside the designated areas within the engine.

ftfy

epic bird guy
Dec 9, 2014

When I checked up on this thread there were 69 new posts.

If that isn't an omen everything and everyone on these dead, gay forums has lied to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epic bird guy
Dec 9, 2014

I know we're all horsing around and having a laff but please don't kill geese you need a hunting license.

• Locked thread