Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
ExplodingSims what's your PayPal?

or

Do you have square cash?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Would 14's juice do something like this?

...cuz I'd buy that.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
As a reminder: do never buy.

Whoops

Jealous Cow fucked around with this message at 15:29 on May 31, 2016

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
N95s are the poo poo.

About to don one to clean up some moldy drywall and insulation.

Fake edit: and my wife uses one when she has to work in the unique pathogens lab at her hospital.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Seat Safety Switch posted:

I would not take this job.

Yeah it's pretty :black101:

They can't force anyone to deal with those patients either so it's staffed entirely voluntarily.

Some of the poo poo she sees is :cry:

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Leperflesh posted:

Given the strict protocols involved, she's probably in less occupational hazard than your average automotive mechanic.

To be fair this is true. The procedures they follow are super strict and monitored at all times by two people through glass at all times from each side of the room where they suit up/decontaminate.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

daslog posted:

How about you get it running first and deal with the scope creep later?

scope creep is 14's middle name

Edit: I wish I still lived in Seattle. I would be Frank to 14's Charlie.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
What is 14 if not the scrawny manifestation of Automotive Insanity's id?

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

This looks like a screenshot from some survival game with HDR enabled.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Cover the trans with an asbestos blanket and finish melting the rest of the Jeep away from it.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

HIGH SPEED INTERNET ACCESS

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Someone should take this thread and write a screenplay in the style of The Revenant. His story begins in the PNW when some rich benefactor on the east coast pays him to secure some treasure in the midwest.

Not sure what large animal we can have rape maul 14 though

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
There has to be some "she could have been called thick 200lbs ago" sloppy unshaven Midwest poon around there somewhere.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Is the property going to be sold? That could present an issue.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Nice! posted:

The intended purpose was to try to get people to carry on more, so now to save $25 people stuff 10 tons of poo poo into bags that barely fit as carryon. It's irritating as hell to get on and off planes these days as everyone drags around two giant bags with them.

And airlines have started to inflate gate to gate flight times to accommodate the increased boarding and disembarking times. It's loving stupid.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
14 had been present for every major mechanical failure throughout history. He always tries to save the day, but each time he finds its the reincarnated implementation of an air cooled VW engine that traveled back in time for some reason.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Don Dongington posted:

I suppose you're glad you had him saved as ”14” rather than "14 INCH DICK" in that case.

14/d/wa

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Nice

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Trampus posted:

Hey truck goons. I hope this is the right thread to post in about a truck question. A family member is offering to sell me an 02 Toyota Sequoia with 223k miles on it for three grand. That's more miles than I'd like but other than that, it's got all the bells and whistles I want (mainly four wheel drive). How do the engines in those hold up if well maintained?

:lol:

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Does he have access to electricity?

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Wasabi the J posted:

What exactly is panther piss?

Oh young one, you have a lot to learn.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Hey there's a lot of new posts I wonder if something inexplicably expl..... :stare:

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

https://northplatte.craigslist.org/rvs/d/1965-aristocrat-lo-liner-rv/6282239773.html

Let's build an RV convoy.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Oh hey I'm flying over North Platte. Too bad I can't airdrop something for 2.54cm.

But what's that thing in the planes path...

:lol: fitting

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

shortspecialbus posted:

I'm kind of surprised about the sudden urgency to the whole thing, but as it's not my land I can't exactly be upset about it.

ExplodingSims have you talked to djdanno and figured out what's going on here, exactly?

And if this does need to stop now and the truck be either shipped at great expense or scrapped somewhere in Valentine, then what? Where does Dave go?

Into the danger hurricane zone!

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Elephanthead posted:

What is the cheapest lot in Valentine for rent? Sale? There has to be $1,000 1/4 acre somewhere. You got to own land to be mayor.

I was looking into this earlier. Small lots in town are in the 5 digits, and further out the parcels are all large enough to get expensive.

But loving hell I really want that 407 acre snake river land.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Has there been thought to just paying DjDaddo some rent money?

I feel like people probably move to the Nebraska wastes because they don't like attention. This whole situation brings lots of attention.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

DICK DICER posted:

Got the go ahead from dans dad to fix the truck behave myself work clean and everything will be okay

So.... don't send the pickled quail eggs?

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
14" DICY: Like The Truman Show if Truman were in on it.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Tremek posted:

In the meantime, if one of you feels generous, help Dave find a temporary remedy for the flies...

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

shortspecialbus posted:

camper, that's presently semi-functional but should be wholly functional once the whiffletree shows up.

Isn't he going to have to wait a while for the whiffleballs to grow?

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Kazinsal posted:

There's a small wasp's nest dug into a hole in the side of my apartment building just outside my bedroom window. I'm seriously considering throwing some leather gloves on and grabbing a bottle of spray foam and locking those bastards in.

I want to be able to open my bedroom window again.

Don't trap insects in a space with wood on one side. You won't like where they turn up next.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Guy: "wow these pics are :nms: I suggest not googling them"

Thread: "hold my panther piss"

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Someone get some of this for Dave

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I used to live a few blocks from Dave Brockie. Dude had a very well maintained yard and a really nicely painted cape cod.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

19 o'clock posted:

Let me know if I can help with Dick's trip to Denver. I'm in Boulder but will gladly fetch him from the airport/bus depot/Amazon locker once he arrives.

I'll feed and do my best to help out otherwise, too.

Dicks gonna grind is choad off pedal pumping his way to the mile high city

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Enourmo posted:

megasquirt when

I think this is the answer.

• Locked thread